Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I want......Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Colour

I've heard so much raves about product online that i wanna get my hands on it too. And, of course, the fact that Sally Hansen is affordable helps and the colours in this line is truly gorgeous. I am so obsessed with the colours:)

Here are the colours I want:


(Pictures DO NOT belong to me)

(Clockwise from top left)
Lightening, Sonic Bloom, Blue Streak, Racey Rouge, Blush Rush, Jumpin Jade, Blazing Blue

For more colours and information:
http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?product=375&shade=1433

Are u liking this product? What colours are u interested in?

Thanks 4 reading>.<

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 of the colors and will be doing a spotlight on them soon :)

    xo
    Lo

    www.lorinkellyspotlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete