Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

Celeb Style Of The Week #3

I totally skipped last week's 'of-the-weeks' posts. Sorry about that.

Anyway, here is my celeb style of this week:
Its another black outfit today. I'm sorry but i really can't explain my obsession with all-black outfits. In the real world, i'm all about colour, really. Back to the celeb style. It has to be Alicia Keys' outfit in her World Aids Day Concert. I'm totally loving what she is wearing. She is definitely in trend with her sequinned leggings. I like the fact that it isn't overly sequinned but is sequinned enough to be a head-turner. And, I completely am in love with her black heels that has silver soles and heels.
To check out her concert, here's the link:
*Pictures DO NOT belong to me*

No comments:

Post a Comment