Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Be Cruelty Free!

I've always emphasized the importance of cruelty-free brands, brands that do not test on animals. But, I never knew how to know if a certain brand tests on animals. Now, with the help of Yahoo!Answers, I do. There is a website that lists brands that do and do not test on animals. I was shocked by the list of brands that do test on animals. Many popular brands, that even I use, actually test on animals. I was literally stunned. Now that I've found out that many of the brands I use test on animals, i realize that being cruelty free is easier said that done. But, i have to try for the sake of those cute and fluffy animals.

Here are a few brands that do or do not test on animals:

Do...
Johnson & Johnson
Procter & Gamble
Loreal
Shisheido

Do Not...
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Avon
Bare Escentuals
Bath & Body Works

For the complete list, go to:
http://search.caringconsumer.com/

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment